In 2019 we were recognised by Indeed as the #1 care provider in the UK to work
for and #3 overall for privately owned companies.
Agincare can offer you career stability as a Care Assistant at a time when
there is uncertainty with careers in bar work, retail, hospitality, in a
restaurant as a waiter or waitress, in sales, hairdressing or beauty we can
offer you the job security many other sectors can’t.
You can earn up to 8.90 per hour as a Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant)
in Chalgrove Care & NursingHome.
* Part time roles
* Full time roles
* Days available
* Alternate weekends
* Fully funded professional development
* Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
* Free DBS
* Contracted Hours
* Excellent career progression
* National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
* Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure,
entertainment and more)
* EAP – Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and
* Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers, holidays, extra
You’ll also have the opportunity to join our Care Training Programme, a 12-15-
month course where you’ll gain qualifications in care which are equal to 7
GCSE’s! If you don’t have a GCSE in Maths or English, you’ll also gain these
Role Responsibility of a Care Assistant(Healthcare Assistant)
As a Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant), you’ll have the satisfaction of
really caring for people within a fantastic homely environment.
You may be offering companionship, personal care, and help with medication. You
will be enabling people to remain as independent as possible within a safe
environment, participating in activities and becoming valued within the working
What an Excellent Care Assistant (Health Care Assistant) Looks Like
* A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life
* The right to work in the UK
* A good level of English – both written and spoken
* Approachable and supportive to individuals
* Family business that has been providing reliable and professional care
* One of the largest care groups in England with over 3500 staff
* 90% of our customers rate us as excellent or great
Apply to this job.
Think you’re the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 9781/9312
Show moreShow less
The Est e Lauder Companies is currently recruiting for a Commercialization an Validation Engineer within the Engineering department on a...Apply For This Job
Lecturer in Hairdressing Up to 35,811 per annum, pro rata 17.5 hours per week (up to 11 teaching hours and...Apply For This Job
UK Commercial Department This team of Key Account and National Account Managers, headed up by the UK Commercial Manager, is...Apply For This Job
TONI & GUY.TV The TV team, led by the Global Brand Director, is responsible for producing and scheduling all of...Apply For This Job
Title: Bank Housekeeping Assistant Location: Bromsgrove, West Midlands, GB, B61 8EF Department: Care (Domestic and Housekeeping Staff) Operation: Sanctuary Care...Apply For This Job