In 2019 we were recognised by Indeed as the #1 care provider in the UK to work
for and #3 overall for privately owned companies.
Agincare can offer you career stability as a Care Assistant at a time when
there is uncertainty with careers in bar work, retail, hospitality, in a
restaurant as a waiter or waitress, in sales, hairdressing or beauty we can
offer you the job security many other sectors can’t.
Social Care is an industry that is nationally recognised for the incredible
work that has been done supporting the nation throughout the pandemic, that
recognition has cemented Social Care as a key industry within the U.K.
Agincare offer free nationally recognised training and provide PPE above and
beyond government guidelines, experience isn’t required as our comprehensive
training and support will set you on a structured career path that will help
you reach your potential.
Why work for Agincare?
* Mileage expenses paid
* Membership of Health Service Discount Scheme
* Blue Light Card membership
* We will create a flexible work pattern based on your availability
* Fully funded Continuous Professional Development
Your role as a Care Assistant
* Provide functional and emotional support to our clients
* Helping prepare meals and assist with social activities
* Assisting with personal care (this could include personal hygiene, oral
care, hair care, washing and dressing)
* Safe administration of medication in accordance with individual care
7am – 2pm
8am – 4pm
7.30am – 4pm
Bishopsworth / Hartcliffe
7am – 2pm
Role Responsibility of a Care Assistant(Healthcare Assistant)
As a Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant), you’ll have the satisfaction of
really caring for people within a fantastic homely environment.
You may be offering companionship, personal care, and help with medication. You
will be enabling people to remain as independent as possible within a safe
environment, participating in activities and becoming valued within the working
What an Excellent Care Assistant (Health Care Assistant) Looks Like
* A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life
* The right to work in the UK
* A good level of English – both written and spoken
* Approachable and supportive to individuals
* Family business that has been providing reliable and professional care
* One of the largest care groups in England with over 3500 staff
* 90% of our customers rate us as excellent or great
Apply to this job.
Think you’re the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 9732/9271
Show moreShow less
As the General Manager of a Barchester Care Home you will be a leading face for the delivery of person-centred...Apply For This Job
Do you want to work in a friendly, committed and established Learning Disability and Autism service where your knowledge and...Apply For This Job
Job Ref: 995 Job title: Occupational Health Nurse – Shropshire Location: Shrewsbury Reporting to: ABP UK, Health & Safety and...Apply For This Job
ABOUT THE ROLE As a Senior Care Assistant at a Barchester care home, you’ll look after the different needs of...Apply For This Job
ABOUT THE ROLE As a Senior Night Care Assistant at a Barchester care home, you’ll look after the different needs...Apply For This Job