Herts Good Care are assisting Compassion Plus to fill thier Care Assistant vacancy.
Job Title:Care Assistant
Job Number:HCPA(phone number removed)
Company Name:COMPASSION PLUS HEALTH CARE LIMITED
Available shift times:Days , Evenings , Weekends
Type of Provider:Home Care (Domiciliary)
Supporting individuals with:Dementia , Older Adults , Mental Health
Salary:£9.00 – £9.75 Per Hour
Hours of Work:7am to 2pm, 3.30pm to 9.30pm and weekend working
Contract Type:Full Time Contract
Part Time Contract
0 Hours Contract
About the company…
We are a home care provider supporting adults of all ages with varying needs, from dementia, to physical and learning disabilities, within their own homes. We are looking for caring and compassionate Care Assistants to provide person-centred care, and ensure our service users are always treated with dignity and respect.
Why should I apply for the role of Care Assistant with this company?
* Earn up to £11 per hour (starting rate is £9 per hour)
* Flexible hours to suit you
* Mileage paid at 30p per mile between client visits
* Minimum of 30 minutes spent with each client
* Increased pay on public holidays and weekends
* Career progression – on-the-job training, and opportunity to complete Level 2, 3 and 5 Health and Social
* Care Qualifications
* Pension Scheme
* Refer a friend bonus
* Free uniform provided
* Guaranteed hours available up to 25hrs, or 0 hour contracts available
What does the role of Care Assistant involve?
* Personal Care – Support service users with their care needs in line with their individual care plan. This may include assisting with personal and intimate care as required by the individual.
For example: dressing / undressing, bathing / showering, drying, skin / hair / nail / foot care, dental hygiene, assistance with toileting.
* Companionship – Build professional relationships with service users, assisting with their emotional, social and spiritual needs whilst encouraging independence and choice.
* Daily Living – Assist service users with going about their daily life, from support with medication, or preparing meals, to helping keep well.
For example: prompting / administering medication, meal planning and preparation, assistance with eating and drinking, helping individuals with reduced mobility to move around, assisting with learning life skills such as cooking or budgeting, tidying, laundry, ironing, helping individuals to take care of their personal property.
* Community – Accompany service users accessing the community and attending their chosen activities in line with their personal care and support plan.
For example: shopping and leisure activities, learning and work experience, exercise e.g. horse-riding, swimming, walks etc, visits to theatres, museums, cafes etc, and attending medical and other appointments.
What makes the perfect Care Assistant?
* Must be dedicated to providing high quality of care.
* Must have a caring and compassionate nature, committed to treating all service users with dignity and respect.
* Must have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
* Does not need experience – full training is provided.
* Must have a full, clean driving licence and own car – travelling between service users own homes.
If you are interested in this position please apply today and we will call you within the next couple of days. If this is not the right job for you, we have over 200 positions which you can search and apply by visiting Hertsgoodcare
At Mencap, we value a diverse and inclusive workplace and we intentionally plan for the success of our colleagues in...Apply For This Job
up to £11.50 per hour ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Care Practitioner at a Barchester care home, you’ll carry out a...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking to expand our team of dedicated support workers who are based in Southend-On-Sea and are supporting...Apply For This Job
About The Role *£1000 Welcome Bonus. *Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee. *Paid individual membership for...Apply For This Job
We currently have opportunities for a full and part time experienced Waking Night staff to join our new team in...Apply For This Job