Herts Good Care are assisting Teapot Home Care to fill their Care Assistant position.
Job Title:Care Assistant
Job Number:HCPA(phone number removed)
Company Name:Teapot Home Care
Available shift times:Days , Evenings , Weekends
Location:Welwyn Garden City
Type of Provider:Home Care (Domiciliary)
Supporting individuals with:Dementia , Older Adults , End Of Life , Physical Disability , Sensory Impairment
Salary:£12 Per Hour
Hours of Work:Earliest start 7am and latest finish 9pm
Contract Type:0 Hours Contract
About the company…
We are a family run company supporting clients in their own homes in Welwyn Garden City. The clients we support have a range of needs and require assistance due to dementia, elderly care needs, sensory impairments and end of life care. We are passionate about helping clients maintain their independence and stay in the homes they love. We are looking to expand our friendly team of carers and have full and part time positions available. We pay for the call time and our pay rate is £8 per half hour call and £12 per hour call.
Why should I apply for the role of Care Assistant with this company?
* A range of training opportunities available depending on previous experience
* Excellent rates of pay. £8 for half hour calls, £12 for hour calls
* All local clients within Welwyn Garden City and Digswell
* Paid Holiday – 1 hour holiday accrued for every 8 hours of work
* Supportive management and leadership team
* Pension scheme
* Paid induction and training
* Flexible working hours starting from 7am with evening shifts finishing at 9pm
* Strong, supportive and friendly team of carers
What does the role of Care Assistant involve?
* Supporting clients with personal care, medication, nutrition, shopping and light housework
* Emotional support
* Trips and activities
* End of life care
* Interprofessional working with other agencies such as GPs, social workers and district nurses
* Helping clients to maintain their independence and remain in their own home
What makes the perfect Care Assistant?
* We are looking for carers who are friendly, reliable and trustworthy and have a passion for providing good care.
* No previous experience is required, a passion for care is all that you need.
* Car driver essential.
If you are interested in this position please apply today and we will call you within the next couple of days. If this is not the right job for you, we have over 200 positions which you can search and apply by visiting Hertsgoodcare
£10.72 per hour ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Senior Care Assistant at a Barchester care home, you’ll look after the different...Apply For This Job
Support Worker (Known internally as Enablement Assistant) Night Shifts (8pm- 8am) £10.20 per hour Location: Southampton, Hampshire. About the role...Apply For This Job
The Esland Group are now recruiting for a Registered Manager for our children’s home situated close to Telford. We are...Apply For This Job
About The Role **Full time, days & nights available ** Calling all people who are kind, caring and want to...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking to expand our team of dedicated support workers who are based in Leigh-On-Sea and are supporting...Apply For This Job