Herts good care are assisting My Home care to fill their vacancy for Care Assistant.
Job Title:Care Assistant
Job Number:HCPA(phone number removed)
Company Name:My Homecare Herts, Beds & Bucks
Available shift times:Days , Nights , Evenings , Weekends
Type of Provider:Home Care (Domiciliary)
Supporting individuals with:Dementia , Older Adults , End Of Life , Learning Disability , Physical Disability
Salary:£9.50 – £10 Per Hour
Hours of Work:20 hours building to possible full time 7am-2pm 2pm-10pm
Contract Type:Full Time Contract
Part Time Contract
0 Hours Contract
About the company…
We are currently seeking new community Care Assistants/ Care workers to join our team. We are fast becoming one of the biggest homecare providers in the UK!
We have grown a fantastic reputation from building good relationships with our clients, staff, CQC and local authorities up and down the country. We are a highly successful multi-national company with branches throughout the UK. Our success is due to our focus on people – both our clients and our staff.
Our vision is a very simple one – to provide excellent care at every single interaction.
Why should I apply for the position of Care Assistant with this company?
* Flexible working hours. Shifts start from 6am – 2pm (Early shifts) and 2pm – 10pm (Late shift).
* 20 days holiday.
* Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care (Level 2 and Level 3)
* NI / Pension Contributions
* Full Training will be provided.
* Free uniforms
* Opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company.
* supportive working environment.
* £100.00 reward for staff referrals*
* Dedicated support from your line manager
* Regular supervision and appraisals
* Employee recognition
* Time and a half bank holiday pay
* 0 hour contract
* 20p per mile mileage
What does the role of Care Assistant involve?
* Prompting and administering medication
* Protecting our clients from harm (safeguarding)
* Getting to know your clients and forming great relationships with them
* Meal preparation and supporting with eating and drinking
* Personal Care such as helping someone to go to the toilet or have a shower
* General household tasks including shopping
* helping our clients reconnect with their local community
What makes the perfect Care Assistant?
Be caring, empathetic and respectful
Good written and verbal English communication skills
Be willing to undergo Disclosure Barring Service check (criminal record check)
Ability to work under pressure in challenging situations.
Have a full UK driving license and own car
Be kind and passionate about caring for others.
Friendly and supportive towards vulnerable adults.
Reliable, flexible and committed
Show the ability to build relationships with those you will support and those around them.
Be patient and show compassion and understanding when working with others.
Work well alone as well as a team player
If you are interested in this position please apply today and we will call you within the next couple of days. If this is not the right job for you, we have over 200 positions which you can search and apply by visiting Hertsgoodcare
A rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to join a specialist, independent social care organization. We want to...Apply For This Job
About The Role **Full Time and Bank Position Available** Calling all people who are kind, caring and want to make...Apply For This Job
Quality Assurance Technician THE VISION Genedrive®, is an affordable, real-time PCR system that can serve as the basis for rapid...Apply For This Job
up to £9.50 per hour ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Care Assistant at a Barchester care home, you’ll help residents enjoy...Apply For This Job
Are you able to provide quality care for a group of vulnerable young people (boys and girls aged 7-17 years)...Apply For This Job