Are you a naturally caring person with a passion to help others, or an experienced carer wanting some appreciation and better support?
If so, Eclipse HomeCare may be for you! We are an ‘Award Winning’ company, with family values, great rates of pay and recently rated by the CQC as ‘good’, ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’.
·Eclipse HomeCare caregivers are respected for the great care they take of Clients. They are supported by a professionally run company with a highly experienced management team.
· Experience is not a requirement (but an added bonus) as life will have already equipped you with the necessary skills. Every one of our new joiners is paid for a full week’s face to face training in the Care Certificate before they start shadowing with an experienced team member.
· Your daily tasks will involve a variety of jobs, such as chatting whilst you prepare meals and assist with personal care (washing & dressing). You will have real responsibility, be out and about in the community helping a variety of clients, and every day will be different.
The great news is your local team of ‘’Marvellous Mums’’, ‘’Empty Nesters’’, ‘’Busy Bee Retirees’’, and ‘’Young Apprentices’’ urgently needs more help as we have a waiting list of clients needing help.
Our full package includes:
* Excellent hourly rates – based on your qualifications & experience. Our rates equate to well in excess of £10.00 per contact hour and are enhanced over bank holiday weekends.
* Preferred hours contract – hours based on full time, part time days & evenings set rotas (alternate weekend working required).
* Fully paid travel time & Generous mileage allowance.
* Induction training, shadowing & holidays all paid for.
* Ongoing specialist training – everyone encouraged to do a fully paid Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care
* All equipment provided free.
'Take that first step towards a more rewarding career
Ring Shelley on (phone number removed) or apply online
Recruiting a Recovery Worker to join our Mental Health service in Islington! GBP 22,360 per annum plus 25 days Annual...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Support Worker (Waking Nights) Location: Newmarket Suffolk Contract: Full time, Part Time and relief Hours: 39 Hours a...Apply For This Job
Nurses change lives! Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. We...Apply For This Job
At Mencap, we value a diverse and inclusive workplace and we intentionally plan for the success of our colleagues in...Apply For This Job
Are you compassionate? Do you have a passion to make a difference in someone’s life? Are you looking for a...Apply For This Job