Are you a naturally caring person with a passion to help others, or an experienced carer wanting some appreciation and better support?
If so, Eclipse HomeCare may be for you! We are an ‘Award Winning’ company, with family values, great rates of pay and recently rated by the CQC as ‘good’, ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’.
·Eclipse HomeCare caregivers are respected for the great care they take of Clients. They are supported by a professionally run company with a highly experienced management team.
· Experience is not a requirement (but an added bonus) as life will have already equipped you with the necessary skills. Every one of our new joiners is paid for a full week’s face to face training in the Care Certificate before they start shadowing with an experienced team member.
· Your daily tasks will involve a variety of jobs, such as chatting whilst you prepare meals and assist with personal care (washing & dressing). You will have real responsibility, be out and about in the community helping a variety of clients, and every day will be different.
The great news is your local team of ‘’Marvellous Mums’’, ‘’Empty Nesters’’, ‘’Busy Bee Retirees’’, and ‘’Young Apprentices’’ urgently needs more help as we have a waiting list of clients needing help.
Our full package includes:
* Excellent hourly rates – based on your qualifications & experience. Our rates equate to well in excess of £10.00 per contact hour and are enhanced over bank holiday weekends.
* Preferred hours contract – hours based on full time, part time days & evenings set rotas (alternate weekend working required).
* Fully paid travel time & Generous mileage allowance.
* Induction training, shadowing & holidays all paid for.
* Ongoing specialist training – everyone encouraged to do a fully paid Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care
* All equipment provided free.
'Take that first step towards a more rewarding career
Ring Shelley on (phone number removed) or apply online
About The Role **NIGHT POSITIONS** Calling all people who are kind, caring and want to make a difference by joining...Apply For This Job
Junior Payroll Administrator Finance and Accounting Permanent We are looking for an enthusiastic administrator to join our payroll team in...Apply For This Job
About The Role: Hours – 24 hours p/w We are looking for a Part Time Support Worker to join our...Apply For This Job
Company: Adelphi Values Limited, part of Adelphi Group (an Omnicom Healthcare Company) Job Location: Based in our HQ office in...Apply For This Job
Are you a Registered Staff Nurse looking for a new opportunity to work in an organisation that will help you...Apply For This Job