Business Development Manager
Location: Opportunity to work remotely or office based. (West Midlands).
Salary: OTE 45K.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
About the company:
Certainty the National Will Register® is the Law Society’s endorsed provider of a national Will Register and is chosen, endorsed and used by the public, legal profession, law firms, PI insurers, Government agencies, charities and other associated sectors and organisations to Register Wills and Search for Wills.
We seek an experienced individual with a proven track record to fulfil a Business Development Manager position, to keep the business moving at the pace we require. You will be responsible for retaining, managing and developing client accounts (members). We are a team of articulate, confident and positive individuals, looking for a likeminded colleague to join us.
Duties of a Business Development Manager include:
• Your role as a Business Development Manager is to identify and maximise all sales opportunities, pitch services to new and existing clients (members) and build a good working relationship with all key stakeholders.
• Meeting and exceeding sales performance targets.
• Promote and sell all services.
• Deal with members day to day queries.
• Provide support and training where required.
• Maintain regular communication with members.
• Using the results of marketing lead generation to convert to sales.
• Providing management with feedback
• Planning and preparing presentations
• Attend off site client meetings as and when required.
• Host and present meetings via Zoom or other software is also required
Requirements of the Business Development Manager
• 5+ years of business development or direct sales experience.
• Commercially minded with high level attention to detail
• Highly motivate, target driven individual with strong business acumen.
• Proven sales track record within the professional services sector
• Excellent communication skills at a ‘C – suite’ level
• Excellent presentation skills
• Good negotiation skills and ability to navigate to close
• Excellent professional conduct and presentation
• Meticulously organised with managing your own time, your opportunities and timely reporting of performance targets
• Experience of a sales CRM such as Salesforce is advantageous but not required.
• Knowledge of the legal industry an advantage
Business Development Manager Benefits:
• Excellent bonus structures
• Great work environment
• Be part of a small innovative and friendly team
• Excellent ongoing prospects
• Full driving licence required
• Free onsite parking
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today
Looking for a flexible new career with high earning potentials? Here at Thomas Sanderson, our aim is to provide the...Apply For This Job
We require a highly motivated individual to join our growing sales team in central Birmingham. This is an amazing opportunity...Apply For This Job
Selling beer isn’t the easiest job in the world right now. What if you could do it your way? Put...Apply For This Job
Blind Sales Advisor – £50,000 + earnings p/a Flexible Hours to suit you – Full and Part-Time Imagine working for...Apply For This Job
Door 2 Door Sales / Canvassers Eurocoatings ltd are specialists in exterior renovations and coatings for buildings old and new,...Apply For This Job