Are you a graduate looking to kick start your career in sales?
Are you passionate about learning and developing in your career?
Perhaps you're technically minded but you're keen to take your first step into the commercial world?
durhamlane are delighted to be working with a local North East based company who improve the performance of electro mechanical assets across the globe!
Working across a number of sectors such as rail, industrial and power generation, this innovative business are flexible to suit customer needs, continuing to exceed industry standards and customer expectations.
With over 100 years of experience and skill, our client have a mission to become the best in the world at what they do. They recognise that people are the most important asset to the business, so they offer an industry leading, award-winning training programme. In return, they are looking for ambitious and motivated candidates, who bring with them a focus on customer needs, flexibility to meet deadlines and dedication to their quality process.
* Research and identify prospective clients who would benefit from their products / services.
* Reach out to relevant businesses using a combination of cold calling and email outreach
* Book qualified meetings with companies for Sales Engineers to visit and close deals
* Work as part of a team to ensure successful delivery
* Work towards weekly / monthly KPIs & targets
* Participate in training to achieve and consistently perform in your role
* Competitive salary up to £22k
* Commission structure
* Bonus and quarterly awards
* Pension Scheme
* Buy and sell holidays for added flexibility
* Social Events
* Cycle to word scheme
* Discounted shopping at a range of retailers and restaurants
* Industry leading, award-winning training
* Early finish on a Friday!
* Education to degree level (desired)
* 6-12 months telephone sales experience (advantageous)
* Interest in Engineering (advantageous)
* Exceptional telephone manner
* Team Player
Job Title: Senior Cloud Engineer Location: Greater Manchester Summary of role A fantastic opportunity to join Raytheon UK in our...Apply For This Job
Job purpose We are currently looking to recruit a Water Services Engineer to carry out a range of monitoring, one-off...Apply For This Job
Advanced Diesel Engineering is a Generator and Switchgear Acoustic housing specialist responsible for the design, manufacture, installation and service of...Apply For This Job
Bouygues Energies & Services is a global building services, energy and infrastructure contractor and is part Bouygues Construction, has an...Apply For This Job
Are you an Automation Engineer working in manufacturing and at the top of your game? Working alongside our Head of...Apply For This Job