Business Development Consultant
Stirling based (although home working may be considered) – with travel across Scotland (in line with Scottish Government regulations)
Are you an ambitious and highly motivated sales professional looking for a role in a dynamic and fast growing business?
GP Strategies, a market leading and award winning Modern Apprenticeship training provider, is recruiting for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing business development team in Scotland.
Candidates will be responsible for overseeing the complete sales process to attract new clients – from identifying and securing new business leads to managing key accounts.
While industry experience in not required, previous experience in a sales, recruitment, employer engagement or business development role is essential.
– Identify new sales opportunities in designated market areas
– Generate leads and engage with prospects
– Build, manage and develop relationships with clients
– Follow-up clients and respond to queries to assure continued satisfaction
– Arrange and attend meetings with clients and prospects
– Prepare reports on sales activities
– Build local employer networks and maintain knowledge of the labour market
Skills And Experience
– Industry experience is not essential – training and support will be provided
– Sales orientated
– Results driven
– Self-motivated and resilient
– Strong communication and influencing skills
– Excellent telephone manner
– This is a client facing role and will require travel across Scotland so a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential
– Excellent rewards package
– Company pension scheme
– Laptop and mobile phone
– Ongoing training support and progression opportunities
About GP Strategies
GP Strategies is one of the UK’s leading apprenticeship training providers, with a network of regional offices. The organisation has provided thousands of employers and young people with high quality training and apprenticeships for over 25 years and our success rates are amongst the highest in the country.
As a subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX), we offer local and national high quality assured training solutions and services for both government and commercial organisations.
Research Assistant ================== School of Biosciences Location: Aston University Main Campus Salary: 30,046 per annum (pro-rata) Grade: Grade 07 Contract...Apply For This Job
Student_Experience_Manager Who we are looking for? We have a new opening for a Student Experience Manager to join our CEG...Apply For This Job
Deputy Instrumental Teacher, Arts Rev X Pelican – Closes 25th September 2020 – Location London – Type Part time –...Apply For This Job
Job details Job details Job reference 227799 Date posted 10/09/2020 Application closing date 25/09/2020 Location Castleford Academy, Ferrybridge Road, Castleford...Apply For This Job
Job Title Learning and Development Operations Manager FTC Work Type Full Time – Fixed Term Job Location Newcastle (UK) Practice...Apply For This Job
Job details Job details Application closing date 14/11/2020 Location Other Salary Blank Package Blank Job category/type Schools Attachments Blank Teaching...Apply For This Job