Business Applications Developer
Hollis is a leading international, independent real estate consultancy. We work
with owners, occupiers, developers and funders, across both private and public
sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the
property life cycle.
Established in 1991 in London, we re now a multi-skilled team of surveyors,
engineers, technical specialists, consultants and project managers operating
across the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe.
We are committed to delivering and maintaining a sustainable built environment
and are recognised specialists in due diligence surveys, measured surveys,
project management, cost management, party walls, rights of light, M&E and
environment, energy & sustainability.
Our mission is to continue to grow and be leaders in global commercial real
Because that creates opportunities for our people which means that we attract
and retain the best.
Don t just take our word for it though we ve been recognised as one of
Best Places to Work in Property for the third year running by Property Week,
the leading publication in the industry.
* Working with a team of product managers, business analysts and project
manager develop and implement applications to support the business
* Configure, enhance and integrate off-the-shelf mobile forms based for
applications used in house including Microsoft PowerApps and Dynamics
* Working with a solutions architect design and build secure, highly
performant and robust native or web mobile apps
* Integration of mobile applications with web-services, APIs, back-end data
systems and other 3rd party solutions such as digital dictation or voice
* Develop applications using SDKs, Objective C, or the Xamarin toolset from
Microsoft on IOS and Android.
* Provaide business as usual support for applications developed in house
and troubleshoot where necessary.
* Maintain DevOps (previously VSTS)and track items for resolution or
backlog items requiring development.
* Work to agreed principles, coding & security standards & recommend
improvements if needed.
* Participate in architecture discussions and change meetings.
* Create and maintain solution documentation.
* Experience working in a professional services environment is preferred.
* A minimum of 3 years experience working as IT Developer
* Excellent understanding of DevOps or similar preferred.
* Dynamics experience would be extremely useful including Microsoft Flow
* Working knowledge on automated testing tools and platforms for mobile
development including Xamarin Test Cloud.
* Knowledge on mobile app publishing process on the Apple App Store &
* Working knowledge of web development technologies with skills in HTML,
* Familiarity with integrating PowerApps and Dynamics 365 forms using
custom apps by connecting data across the web and mobile.
* Familiarity with SQL Server with skills in SQL queries, stored
procedures, triggers and security.
Why join us?
We are hardworking, progressive, successful and fun. We re independently-
owned and independently-minded, not afraid to give honest advice or to be
We strive to achieve the right balance for you, delivering excellent client
service whilst supporting you in fulfilling your potential and achieving your
We offer a highly competitive salary and a generous benefits package including
* Life assurance and private medical insurance
* Season ticket loan
* 5% Employer pension contribution
* 25 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
* Cycle to work scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts and more
We are a sociable bunch and host pay day drinks, quarterly lunches, quiz nights
and cultural and sporting activities to socialise and have fun with your
Your health and well-being are very important to us so we have an Employee
Assistance Programme to support you through life s ups and downs, gym
discount and all our offices have fresh fruit baskets delivered weekly. We are
also happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
Finally, we also love giving back and take part in numerous charity events all
over the country throughout the year.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we will recruit you regardless of
sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion
or belief, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, or any other characteristic
which may lead you to face disadvantage in our society.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups
in our industry including those who identify as women, black, Asian, minority
ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Show moreShow less
Residential Property Solicitor / Conveyancer We are looking for a experienced Residential Property Conveyancer / Solicitor to join our Edgbaston...Apply For This Job
Job Role: Residential Development Manager (Ref 4677) Location: Cosham, Hampshire Salary: £15,870.40 per annum plus accommodation included Job Sector: Retirement – Independent Living Hours: Monday to...Apply For This Job
OHG01122 22-Sep-2020 Support Assistant – Waking Nights Location Bedford Hours 8.30pm to 8.30am, 3 night shifts per week out of...Apply For This Job
Welcome page Returning Candidate?Log back in! Branch Manager ============== Job ID 2020-13561 Location Morley Category Estate Agency Salary Competitive basic...Apply For This Job
Duty Manager Location: Billingshurst Leisure Centre (RH14 9RY) Salary: tbc Employment Type: Permanent Hours per Week: 40 Closing Date: 20...Apply For This Job
Job Role: Residential Development Manager (Ref 4673) Location: Sutton, Surrey Salary: £15,870.40 per annum plus accommodation included Job Sector: Retirement – Independent Living Hours: Monday to...Apply For This Job