Want to join a company where you can use your skills and experience to really make a difference? This is a great opportunity for someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills and a background in Supply Chain or Service ideally within a technical or manufacturing led business.
The Service Business Analyst will play a leading role in our Pall Service and Support organisation, reporting to the Service Operations Manager, this role is a key member of the service projects and support team. In this varied role you would be collaborating with a range of people, teams, and stakeholders across the full project lifecycle.
This role is crucial in the interpretation of business rules and requirements for technical systems, supporting multiple service teams in delivering appropriate solutions as well as improving the quality of service they provide.
Other aspects of you role would be as a service interface with the IT development team designing and testing system developments, expansions and updates. Being a key user to cascade system developments, updates, improvements and tools to Field Service Engineers / service associates including heir coaching/training on these systems.
As a key back office analyst, highlighting and reporting incomplete activities or transactional data errors in SAP ERP and Service Cloud for Customer (C4C), and other electronic systems to users and leaders, your role is vital to the this part of the business.
Sharing your knowledge and mentoring others, you will be recognized as the go-to person in your field.
In addition to this amazing career opportunity, Pall also have a subsidised canteen on site, a bonus scheme, wellbeing events, life assurance and free onsite parking!
Although predominately based at their site in Portsmouth, there is some opportunity for this position to be partly home based.
– Educated to Degree Level in relevant subject
– Some supply chain or service experience an advantage
– Able to develop and drive accountability around daily management and monthly KPI’s
– Computer literate (especially in Excel and PowerPoint, SAP and Service Management Software a plus)
– Strong deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills
– Inclination and experience of listening to various stakeholders (e.g. Customers, Sales) then generating actionable insights
– Able to direct business analysis including the discovery of information and evidence, and the identification of problems and opportunities.
– Experience driving information across the business
– Able to contribute to the creation and maintenance of documentation for processes, workflows, and systems that describe both the “as-is” operating model and the “to be” operating model for different products and services.
– Able to analyse services and processes, identifying and implementing opportunities to optimize these.
– Able to advise on the most appropriate techniques to use for modelling and documenting current and future state for a system or service.
– Experience coaching team members.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
Electrical Infrastructure Engineer 20000MUO English Oracle is seeking an Electrical Engineer to become part of a global engineering team, responsible...Apply For This Job
PMO Services Senior Manager Job Description Who we are PwC’s Operate delivers operational and managed services solutions to clients across...Apply For This Job
Base Location: London / UK Wide (Will be required in the London office 20% of the time) Salary: up to...Apply For This Job
Company Background IT Lab is a leading technology and managed services provider in the UK, ranked within the top five...Apply For This Job
Lead Manufacturing Engineer Dungannon, NIR, GB The Manufacturing Engineering Lead will be responsible for their team of MEs which could...Apply For This Job