Do you have a passion for innovation?
Our Analytics and Controls Team are currently seeking an Automation Engineer to help develop innovative ways that enable next-generation processes.
The Team Is Tasked With The Advancement Of Pall’s Bioprocessing Portfolios Through Development And Deployment Of Breakthrough Technologies And Is Focussed On Three Core Areas Of Development
– Automation – Deliver platform approaches that free our products from previous constraints, unlocking easier customisation, shorter lead times and simpler integration.
– Instrumentation – Continue to lead in leak and integrity testing with cutting-edge technologies and unique implementations.
– Process Analytical Technologies (PAT) – Provide access to the critical data our customers need, so they can track and qualify processes more optimal. Enable easier visualization of process success and risk factors through advanced data analysis.
As part of the UK R & D Automation team you will work closely with the US R & D team as well as teams within our Biotech business unit, Pall Advanced Separations Solutions group (PASS) and manufacturing groups to drive harmonized approaches and give Pall a competitive advantage.
Basic Qualifications/ Experience
– Experience of industrial automated equipment and / or control system philosophy ideally in regulated environments.
– Educated in Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Process / Chemical Engineering – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
– Experience of working in a project based organisation.
– Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written
– 3 to 5 years proven experience.
Additional Desirable Skills
– Experience with liquid handling automation ideally within healthcare (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical).
– Familiarity with biotech processes, and a general understanding of manufacturing safety practice.
– Participating in projects according to GAMP 5.
– Automation Hardware/Software from suppliers such as Rockwell, Siemens, Emerson and Wonderware.
– Experience of coding languages such as: VB, VBA, C, C++, C#, HTML, XML, SQL.
– One or more Historian – SQL Server, Oracle, PI / Aspen, MongoDB.
– Communication Protocols: Ethernet-IP, FF, Profibus / Profinet, Modbus, and ASi
– Industry standards such as IEC61131-3 programming languages, OPC and ISA
– Project management qualification.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure...Apply For This Job
Senior Software Engineer – Cloud Engineering Infrastructure Development 20000ATW English Senior Software Engineer Public Cloud Bristol (remote / flexible working...Apply For This Job
Senior IT Database Administrator (DB2) When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form....Apply For This Job
Technical Operations Engineer- Security Clearance required – NSC 20000PNI English Security Clearance desirable or eligibility to be security cleared Job...Apply For This Job
Are you looking to build a career in IT and have no or very limited experience? If you are technically...Apply For This Job