Employee Technology Support Analyst, Morningstar Europe Ltd
The Team: Fuelling the technologies that drive our products and support our
company s infrastructure, the Technology team consists of talented engineer
network architects, security specialists, and IT professionals who help make
technology one of Morningstar s core strengths. Though our technologists
represent a range of skills and knowledge bases, they all view technology as a
craft and care deeply about creating delightful user experiences. From Agile
methodologies to mobile applications and software as a service delivered from
our private cloud, we push technology s boundaries to build scalable, elega
solutions that help investors reach their financial goals.
The Role: Morningstar Europe Ltd is seeking an Associate Employee Technology
Support Analyst to work within the European Desktop Support team. You will be
responsible for carrying out all aspects of desktop support to approximately
650 users in our 13 EMEA offices.
Candidates should be trustworthy and able to work independently, managing their
time and priorities. Additionally they must be strong team players who are able
to work closely with other support team members. As an Associate Employee
Technology Support Analyst, you should possess strong interpersonal and
communication skills as well as excellent proven troubleshooting skills. You
should also possess a highly proactive can-do attitude and be able t
manage multiple demands and tight deadlines.
We would prefer applications from people who are qualified at least to an IT
related degree level. The role would ideally suit someone with minimum of 2
years support experience in a global environment of at least 1000 employees.
* Incident management diagnose, resolve and close incidents. Desktop
support may be provided in person or remotely.
* Work to identify opportunities to improve or enhance support activities.
* Provide first class customer service to Morningstar s employees.
* Resolve and own technical problems until resolution.
* Escalate to management/senior engineers as required.
* Support of desktop environments (Windows, AWS and macOS), mobile devices
and core applications.
* Imaging and installation of workstations.
* Maintain asset management database.
* Support of audio visual services and systems in our meeting rooms,
including video conferencing, audio conferencing, web conferencing,
projectors, Crestron controllers and Zoom Rooms technology.
* Collaborate with more experienced technicians to solve complex computer
and network connectivity problems.
* Develop process and support documentation.
* Provide training, guidance and technical assistance where necessary to
other technical support staff.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience of the following:
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Experience of supporting and using Windows 10 Enterprise, MacOS, Active
Directory, Microsoft Office 365 and Symantec Endpoint Protection.
* Experience with Virtual Machine/Thin Clients environment, in particular
Amazon Web Services.
* Have a flexible attitude to meet tight deadlines.
* Administrative experience with Office 365 admin centre, for Exchange,
Sharepoint, OneDrive and Teams.
* FTP account administration and troubleshooting
* ITIL Foundation v3 Certificate in IT Service Management
* iOS and Android Handset Support
* RSA SecurID software tokens or equivalent
* Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
* Experience working/communicating with Vendors/3rd party application
providers (AV, Mobile, Printer support)
Morningstar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected
for an interview will be contacted.
If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your
interview is accessible and that a reasonable accommodation is provided. When
your interview is being scheduled, please advise us of how we might be able to
support your participation.
301_MstarEurLtd Morningstar Europe Ltd (UK) Legal Entity Full time
Show moreShow less
DataCamp is looking for a Data Scientist with a background in psychometric testing that will work on our adaptive skill...Apply For This Job
Description At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient...Apply For This Job
Something went wrong – Find a job Find a job Sorry – something went wrong with our website. Error Reference:...Apply For This Job
Lead Workforce Planning Manager: Up to £78,765+ 27%+ pension, great benefits, flexible working & work life balance Do you have...Apply For This Job
About You * To be eligible for our Data & Analytics internship, you ll need to be in your penultimate...Apply For This Job