Crest Nicholson has been building new homes for 50 years and is firmly established as a leading developer with a passion for not just building homes, but creating vibrant sustainable communities.
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager to join our Group Marketing team, based at our Head Office in Chertsey.
The Assistant Digital Marketing Manager role is to improve our customers’ purchasing experience and make day to day processes slick and efficient for our sales and marketing teams by effectively managing Crest Nicholson’s CRM platform. Ensuring maximum benefit is derived from the platform which is used to capture and hold lead information, for one to one lead contact and email marketing, and the full end to end home buying transaction.
This is a vital and exciting role, where the ideal candidate should be an excellent communicator and have a passion for maximising value from digital platforms. The ability to thrive under pressure, often within tight deadlines will be key. In return, the position offers an excellent opportunity to be at the heart of an ongoing ‘Digital First’ strategy within the Company. A number of new digital projects, aligned to support the company’s growth plans, will also provide exciting opportunities for the right candidate.
Key duties to include:
* Understand the CRM platform inside and out, be the go-to person for internal stakeholders to come to with ideas, suggestions or issues
* Identify opportunities for improvements to the CRM to propose to the Sales and Marketing Director and other key stakeholders
* Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to support confident use and understanding of the platform, including creation of additional training materials and communication to answer any issues or queries
* Develop and maintain automated emails sent to prospective customers
* Ensure that internal and external facing systems and communication is in line with Crest brand identity and values, to positively represent and enhance our brand
* Act as a central support and knowledge resource for both divisional and Group provide reporting, data and initiative that are in place to drive our KPIs related to lead generation, nurture and rate of sale
* Draw on effective web analytics packages such as Google Analytics and other sources, analyse results and report back regular and appropriate statistical analysis to both internal and external audiences.
* Monitor and report on peer digital activity and consider digital approach delivered outside of industry
* Assist with general offline marketing enquiries and activities and support Group marketing activity where necessary. Undertake any other duties reasonably required by the Company.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
* 2-3 years+ experience in a similar Digital role
* Experience of a CRM platform (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics) required
* Experience of email marketing required
* Appreciation of monitoring digital marketing campaigns from concept development through to ROI analysis
* Experience and basic technical understanding of how website and business systems integrate required
* Competent in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Appreciation of lead generation, nurture and long lead sales processes
* Clear communicator, able to explain technical matters in simple terms
* Personable and positive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
* A self-starter who works well under pressure to meet challenging deadlines. Ability to work on own initiative.
* Strong organisational skills
* Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team and engage effectively with multiple levels of seniority as well as technical and non-technical colleagues
We have a great benefits, lifestyle and reward package to include:
– Competitive salary
– Flexible working options
– 28 days annual leave
– Saving scheme with shares in the company
– Private Aviva Healthcare
– Private pension up to 12.5%
– Healthshield Cash Plan
– Cycle to work
– Life assurance and personal accident cover
– Free Counselling advice
– Cashback and retail discounts
– Many more!
Position: SEO specialist. Location: Birmingham, Halesowen (+ in-house relocation assistance available). Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 + benefits! (+ comprehensive benefits...Apply For This Job
What you do As a Creative Account Manager at Sun-Strategy, providing a world class customer experience will be at the...Apply For This Job
Content Marketing / Social Media Manager Want to work for a small, dynamic, integrated marketing agency; where we believe hard...Apply For This Job
The Opportunity: Vital Energi Utilities Limited (VEUL) is one of the UK’s market leaders in delivering centralised community energy projects....Apply For This Job
Senior Digital Campaign Manager CV-Library is one of the leading job boards in the UK, attracting over 10 million monthly...Apply For This Job