Applications Developer – Proclaim
Remotely based within commutable distance from Bath or Cardiff
Salary up to £40,000 + benefits
Full time, permanent role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Applications Developer with knowledge of development in Proclaim to join our growing IT team here at ReddeNorthgate. ReddeNorthgate was formed in early 2020 following a successful merger to become the UK’s foremost integrated mobility solutions provider.
To be an effective member of the IT Team helping to develop, maintain and support the Case Management System (CMS) and Project Management System (PMS) systems whilst working on a variety of projects and technologies.
• Demonstrate and adhere to agreed Objectives while strive to improve your personal development plan
• Develop, maintain and support of CMS and PMS.
• Maintain the CMS and PMS server environment
• Assist with supporting our internal data warehouse system and ensure the ETL solution is working as expected.
• Deliver expert knowledge of application development and drive best practice and standards.
• Demonstrate excellent coding skills and administer code reviews.
• Identify and implement new techniques and tools that could benefit the organisation.
• Provides and reviews solution design documentation to ensure that designs are consistent with agreed standards.
• Review business specifications and provide technical and systems expertise to a Business Analyst creating functional requirements.
• Work with Business Analysts, Tests Analysts and the customer to ensure the end product meets the specification and required functionality.
• Provide support to the IT Service Desk Function.
• Ensure code quality is high by providing evidence of unit testing and assist with peer code reviews.
• Implement software updates with minimal contention and is completed without configuration and version errors.
• Knowledge of development in Proclaim
• Knowledge of using one of more of Solcase/Visual Files or similar case management systems and server backend.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
• Knowledge of working in an Agile environment and experience of sizing work.
• Knowledge of supporting and developing Word Macro’s (desirable)
• Understanding of databases (Progress) and/or SQL language (desirable)
• Experience of interacting with .NET applications (desirable)
• Experience of software development/application support.
• Has experience of working in a similar working environment and similar role is essential.
• The flexibility to work outside normal office hours as may be required from time to time.
• Identifies business opportunities and new ways of delivering services for the firm and shares those with colleagues.
If you are interested in this role and hold the relevant skills please apply today for immediate consideration
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Senior Chinese Mandarin speaking Digital Project Manager. Location: Birmingham, Halesowen (+ in-house relocation assistance available). Salary: £50,000 –...Apply For This Job
You're that person. The one who pulls everything apart. Which most likely annoys your friends. But as a tester this...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor Salary and benefits: Up to £45k Location: South West Business area: Utilities – Telecoms Join Kier,...Apply For This Job
Join our team as IT Project Manager to provide project management leadership for the review of existing and subsequent implementation...Apply For This Job