Quantity Surveyor’s All Levels – NORTHAMPTON
Hours: 7:30am – 16:30pm or 08:00am – 17:00pm
* Competitive Salary
* Bonus Scheme
* Sponsored Study (Trainee QS’s Only)
* Company Car or Car Allowance
* Life Assurance
An excellent opportunity for aspiring or already experienced Quantity Surveyors to gain invaluable experience within a high rewards environment, and to progress their career with a highly reputable construction company. We are looking at all levels whether that be Trainee Quantity Surveyors, Assistant Quantity Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors or Senior Quantity Surveyors to join our office in Northampton.
M.V. Kelly Ltd are an award-winning civil engineering and building Company specialising in infrastructure, groundworks and associated Building services undertaking projects with a value range from £10,000 to £100 million. Our structure enables us to successfully cover a wide geographical area with projects ranging throughout the country. M.V. Kelly Ltd has a Head Office in Solihull controlling all procurement and administrative functions in addition to regional offices in Stafford, Northampton, Oxford, Coalville and Bromsgrove providing operational and commercial management support to clients at a local level.
Your role will assist with and work towards management of all costs relating to projects. Learn the process from initial inquiry and estimate through to when the build is in progress and on through to final costs. Learn how to ensure that costs are minimised and enhance value for money, whilst ensuring that the Company is achieving required standards and quality. You will learn how to understand and adhere to statutory building regulations. Assist the Company to realise its Mission Statement and values in particular to provide a safe environment and equipment on our sites and expect everyone to stay safe.
* Minimum 3 A-Levels at Grade B and above or equivalent BTEC
* Competent experience of / training in a quantity surveying or commercial background. (Assistant QS and above only)
* Proficient computer skills particularly in excel
* General reasoning ability and the ability to take on new concepts quickly and efficiently
* Possess good skill with numbers and strong mathematical ability
* Ability to gather and analyse information skillfully
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Must hold a Full UK Driving license (Office based role but you will travel to sites within your region)
The standard of work, salary and benefits offered at M.V. Kelly surpass those of many and promise to develop your potential to its full capacity