We are Avantor, a Fortune 500 company, and a leading global provider of
mission-critical products and services to customers in the bio-pharma,
healthcare, education & government, and advanced technologies & applied
materials industries. Our portfolio is used in virtually every stage of the
most important research, development and production activities in the
industries we serve.
Today, we are looking for an Account Manager to support the needs of our
pharmaceutical and biotech customers in the region of Cambridge, Huntingdon,
Derby, Essex, Norwich, Stevenage,
* Relationship_Development: Increase competitive advantage and drive
customer satisfaction by building trust and developing strong
relationships. Add value in every interaction by working together with
customers and internal teams to develop beneficial solutions for their
business. Provide higher and differentiating value not by what you sell
but by How you sell.
* Targets: Meet/exceed IOP for sales and margin. Develop awareness / sales
in the VWR Private Label range to increase margin.
* Strategy_Implementation: Demonstrate strategic agility in approach to
customers and projects (solutions must be tailored to meet individual
customer needs). Implement agreed strategies across defined accounts
while maintaining and developing existing business.
* Business_Development: Drive new and existing opportunities by managing
territory appropriately to maximise number of customer visits. Call
customers frequently to create opportunities for selling the VWR
portfolio of products. Understand customer profile, be able to identify
trends and opportunities that will generate sales.
* Utilise_Avantor_Resources : Utilise local and global internal (cross-
functional) and external contacts to help achieve targets. Utilise
Avantor CRM database to manage customer relationships, interactions and
information that will increase effectiveness and aid sales.
* Planning/Forecasting: Plan, forecast and achieve objectives and Key
Performance Indicators in territory/ accounts, using pre-call planning
for increased effectiveness.
* A good understanding of company products, promotions, services- and
solution offerings for customers
* Must have an in-depth understanding of relationship types and buyer
* Broad understanding of Avantor Product & Service portfolio
* In-depth understanding of the different VWR functions and their role
* Fluent in oral and written English, preferably 1 or 2 more languages
* Ability to take content and structure it in a way that is most
appropriate for the audience and objective
* Ability to develop mutually beneficial relationships and drive strategic
conversations with Customers
* A clear ability to manage customer interactions professionally by
demonstrating excellent listening and organisational skills, and by using
probing questions and reflective language to engage customers and build
We offer you a full time permanent contract, a competitive salary package
including company car, bonus and other advantages. You will be able to work
home based and be regularly visiting customers.
Date: 21-Sep-2020 Location: Reading, RDG, GB, RG30 1AH Company: Steris Corporation At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier...Apply For This Job
Let’s push the boundaries together and make the most of your talents! Medical Solutions Lead Location: Field Based, Field Based,...Apply For This Job
Position Summary Candidate will perform all tasks in regards to the fermentation of active biological ingredients produced in Lincoln Nebraska....Apply For This Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Engineer to guide the development of a consumable portfolio supporting our disruptive analytical...Apply For This Job
Senior Personalisation Worker Do you have the desire to help change lives and have experience of working within a mental...Apply For This Job