We are hiring!
2020 is shaping up to be a massive year for us at Inside, with significant growth plans, new offices and territories and our awesome set of clients we are looking for a talented Account Manager to become part of the team.
This is a fun, exciting and fast paced job which suits relationship builders who are sociable, like listening thinking and planning and are able to creatively solve problems and plan marketing programs. You’ll be managing campaign projects for your set of clients, ensuring their campaign hit target. You will be measured on retaining a revenue number and achieving growth of that number through cross and upselling.
We are a global sales outsourcing agency specialising in offering multilingual inside sales on demand. Our clients are ambitious, successful blue-chip tech vendors who are changing the way the world works through innovation.
If you want to work closely with marketing and sales leaders, become part of the fastest growing industry and agency and love what you do – get in touch!
Inside Marketing are the leading B2B technology lead generation agency for EMEA. We help global brands like Oracle, SAP, Google and IBM to increase growth, and heavily backed start-ups to grow rapidly with unique direct, outbound, inbound and channel marketing campaigns.
Your job will require you to:
* Project manage campaigns,
* Manage first level clients daily
* Weekly campaign status reports, ensuring problems are solved or escalated to the account directors if needed.
* Named as a point of contact and responsible for client contact via email, weekly calls and face to face too
* Attend and take minutes from weekly calls, quarterly review, campaign set up and project launch meetings
* Liaise with account executives, account directors and directors
* Produce reports for quarterly or campaign by campaign face to face reviews
* Work with the service delivery team and other internal stakeholders
* Effectively run a weekly call in the senior account manager’s absence
* Check accuracy of work and feedback any changes needed efficiently
* You will need to understand why, how and when we run certain campaigns, have good comprehension of our data, how to use it to our advantage, and a keen interest in the marketing and technology industry.
* Hours are between 8:30am -5:30pm. You may be expected to stay late in order to complete necessary work or attend client functions.
* Experience and knowledge as an Account Executive/Campaign manager/Project Manager/Customer Success Executive (preferably in a technology and/or marketing environment or similar sector.
* Able to communicate our progress effectively with clients on email, weekly calls and face to face reviews
* Able to prioritise core daily activities and demonstrates application of project management skills
* Trustworthy in client call / meetings, able to take the lead when needed but not afraid to defer a question to a more senior member of staff if needed
* Team player – actively helps others achieve and help with development
* Professional, punctual, smartly dressed, and able to interact intelligently
* Be flexible, with an understanding that every client is unique and has individual needs and challenges
* Ambitious and keen to progress
* An excellent leader by example; a hardworking, self-starter
What We Offer:
* Great remuneration and opportunities to make money (OTE 50% on top of basic)
* Exposure to the world’s largest tech companies such as Oracle, SAP, Google and IBM.
* Monthly employee awards and company socials.
* Quarterly company wide parties.
* Expert training and development with your own Career development plan.
* A fast pace, exciting and dynamic work environment.
* The opportunity to develop career to an Account Director in 2 years
Please ONLY apply if you have experience as a sales manager or BDM for a Security Guarding Company and can...Apply For This Job
Account Manager Job type: Permanent Industry: Construction, Utilities, Plant hire Location: Midlands Salary: £30,000 to £34,000 DOE. Potential to earn...Apply For This Job
Business Development Executive – Up to £23,000 per annum DOE + up to £10,500 Bonus – Rochdale, UK The Role...Apply For This Job
Sales Executive/ Lead generator Training Works 4 U are an established training provider who offer a range of Training programmes...Apply For This Job
Are you ready to get your career off the ground? Using the valuable skills and experience you have gained at...Apply For This Job